What to expect during a consultation process?
During your first interaction, our highly skilled patient care coordinator guides you through the process and shares with you before-and-after photos. The discussion includes costs, fees and the financial policies of our practice. Depending on your specific needs and situation, numerous financing options are available.
When will I be treated?
Some treatments can be done the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
What do I need to bring?
- A good facial photograph of you when you were 20 or 30 years old.
- Your surgical referral slip if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
IMPORTANT: If you’re under 18, you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
Our Staff: We have selected our staff with particular concern for efficiency and a warm, dedicated attitude. Please feel free to approach anyone on the staff if you have questions or concerns.
In Case of Emergency: A vital part of our service is being available for your emergency needs. Please explain your problem to our receptionist, who will arrange an immediate appointment for you. After hours you can reach Dr. Myint by calling the Las Vegas office. The operator on duty will relay your message to Dr. Myint, who will return your call.
Preparing for surgery
If your procedure requires Intravenous Anesthesia Sedation, follow these instructions.
- Don’t have anything to eat or drink (including water) for eight (8) hours prior to the appointment.
- No smoking at least 12 hours before surgery. Ideally, cut down or stop smoking as soon as possible prior to the day of surgery.
- You’ll need someone to accompany you to the office, and drive you home. You should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following the anesthesia experience.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Avoid wearing lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or bowel upset, please notify the office. If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr. Myint prior to your surgical date for instructions.
Food to eat and avoid before surgery
What you shouldn’t eat
- Reduce salt intake and avoid sugar.
- Eliminate caffeine, alcohol from your diet.
- Avoid taking prescription drugs Dr. Myint hasn’t assigned to you.
What you should eat
- Include foods with antioxidants such as Vitamin A, C, Selenium and Manganese.
- Drink plenty of water daily (64 ounces minimum).
- Dr. Myint recommends green juicing 2-3 weeks prior and after surgery.
Get in touch with us!
Have any questions, or want to schedule an appointment with Dr. Myint?
We’re ready to get started.